Membership in the Congressional Black Associates
Who Can Join
Membership in the Congressional Black Associates is open to persons who are currently employed by the United States Congress, including the staff of the Library of Congress, Architect of the Capitol, and state and district office staff. Pursuant to House Ethics rules, 51% of members must be currently employed by the U.S. House of Representatives.
For an annual membership, members get access to a number of benefits:
- Exclusive access to our speaker series, brown bag lunches, and social events that focus on career development and help expand your network
- Committee membership, where you have the opportunity to suggest and plan events with other female Hill staffers
- Participation in our upcoming Mentor-Mentee program and access to special events that are open to CBA members only
- Access to our members-only listserv, which includes job postings, and discussion boards where members can interact and share information
For eligible individuals who wish to become a member, please complete the CBA Membership Form (Click Here) and pay your annual dues using the link to the right.
- Trailblazers Corner ($40)
- Priority Member($20)
- Intern/Fellow ($10)