Join CBA for a Panel Discussion:
"Building a Professional Online Presence"
Tuesday, September 22, 2015 | 12:30-1:30PM
B-318 Rayburn House Office Building
“The numbers speak for themselves.
LinkedIn is host to 107 million U.S. users and 332 million worldwide. Twitter boasts 232 million active users, and Facebook enjoys a whopping 1.35 billion postings.” – CNBC
Most Tweeters, Facebookers, Linkers, Snappers and Grammers utilize social media platforms for personal usage and know the do’s and don’ts for managing “official accounts”. But how can Hill professionals utilize their own accounts to advance their career goals? Or is that even possible?
Join professional development experts and social media strategist to learn to:
- Maximize LinkedIn for personal/professional use
- Create a consistent Twitter and Facebook brand
- Develop creative yet appropriate content
- Measure your digital impact through analytic tools
- Utilize social media to stay connected to news & key players in your industry
For Questions or more info contact, Reggie McCrimmon.